City Glenwood No.10 For Sale

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Sat. Mar. 07, 2020 5:39 pm

Thank you, sir. So that would be considered little/small? I'm just trying to wrap my head around the antiques sizing compared to current models. I was originally looking for anything used under $500 to get some coal learning under my belt. My furnace just isn't tight enough to burn coal well. I can play the game of putting a small stove in the living area for full time heat or a bigger stove in the basement and running it shoulder seasons til it can't keep up. There are so many options that I can't decide.

D.lapan
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: newmac wood,coal,oil como
Baseburners & Antiques: 20th century laurel, glenwood hickory,crawford fairy
Coal Size/Type: nut, stove

Post by D.lapan » Sat. Mar. 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Yes if I’m not mistaken that’s one of the smallest stove glenwood made of not the smallest, I saw it yesterday when I stopped by, for the money it’s a steal it looks almost new

mntbugy
Hand Fed Coal Stove: D S 1500, Warm Moring 400
Baseburners & Antiques: Art Garland 145,GW114 ,Clarion 115, Vestal 20 Globe,New Royal22 Globe, Red Cross Oak 56,Acme Ventiduct 38,Radiant Airblast 626,Home Airblast 62,Moores #7,Moores 3way
Coal Size/Type: stove and nut and some bit
Other Heating: Propain

Post by mntbugy » Sat. Mar. 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Waytomany, post a big town that you live pretty close to. How far you willing to drive?? Do you own a truck or van??

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Sat. Mar. 07, 2020 7:31 pm

Hey, I got the profile fixed. I'm in Oneida N.Y. I have access to a truck. Not keen on long drives. At this point in the game, I'm good for the rest of this winter. Like I said, I can't decide. I was looking at this #10, as an interesting solution, but a small keystoker just showed up on craigslist.

wilsons woodstoves
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood, Crawford, Magee, Herald, Others

Post by wilsons woodstoves » Thu. Mar. 12, 2020 8:59 am

Way, the city 10 isin a room 16x20 7ft, ceilings , drafty old house,walls are insulated ceiling is just beams and board, the stove is in mint cond and runs as it should,I am selling some of my collection.I bought this stove in a run down hardware store in new Bedford ma in the 70s.It was stored in an attic with a ton of parts and pipe wilson

Return to “Antiques, Baseburners, Kitchen Stoves, Restorations & Modern Reproductions”