This one is a reach, but hey, someone might know something.
Can anyone identify anything about the stove in this picture...or rather the lower half of the stove which is visible?
though the plain cylindrical design might help, I think the photo is from the 1890s...
Thanks if anyone can venture a guess...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3810
- Joined: Wed. Apr. 03, 2013 1:24 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2-Locke Warm Morning #120, 1-Locke Warm Morning #524B, 1 - custom Locke Warm Morning Extended barrel Base Heater Double Heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
- Other Heating: none
- Location: Elkhart county, IN.
it's a beast what ever it is. it looks every bit as big around as the 524b and might even be taller.