Glenwood #6 Brick Molds & Pattern Casting

wilsons woodstoves
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood, Crawford, Magee, Herald, Others

Post by wilsons woodstoves » Tue. Jun. 19, 2018 9:55 am

Very well said, Joe

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Jun. 20, 2018 11:14 am

wsherrick wrote:
Fri. Jun. 15, 2018 9:02 pm
If something happens to me it's better to say what is important to say than to have it never said.
My deceased grandpa, said it like this...

"It's better to give people roses (he meant kind words) while they're yet living than to give them roses (real roses) when they're gone." ---R. H. Parker

Hope you are well, William.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Nov. 21, 2018 11:05 am

wsherrick wrote:
Fri. Jun. 15, 2018 9:02 pm
Wow!!!!!!! I am simply amazed at the brilliant talent you men exhibit. I never thought when I was the only person on here posting about how easy and efficient a well designed base burner is that the interest and excitement of owning and using one would get to the point that brand new cottage industries would be created to meet the demand that now exists for these masterpieces of art and science.
You guys make me so proud. I couldn't be among better company than here even though I am spending more time in the hospital than anywhere else. If something happens to me it's better to say what is important to say than to have it never said.
Hoytman wrote:
Wed. Jun. 20, 2018 11:14 am
My deceased grandpa, said it like this...

"It's better to give people roses (he meant kind words) while they're yet living than to give them roses (real roses) when they're gone." ---R. H. Parker

Hope you are well, William.
I never knew this would be William's 4th to last post.

Wow...I quoted my grandpa's saying so William could see it...just never gave it a thought he wouldn't be here that long or was that sick.

I just realized I never got follow grandpa's advise with William. Wish I had another chance to give him roses. :cry:

Return to “Antiques, Baseburners, Kitchen Stoves, Restorations & Modern Reproductions”