My GW 116

mntbugy
Hand Fed Coal Stove: D S 1500, Warm Moring 400
Baseburners & Antiques: Art Garland 145,GW114 ,Clarion 115, Vestal 20 Globe,New Royal22 Globe, Red Cross Oak 56,Acme Ventiduct 38,Radiant Airblast 626,Home Airblast 62,Moores #7,Moores 3way
Coal Size/Type: stove and nut and some bit
Other Heating: Propain

Post by mntbugy » Wed. Jan. 24, 2018 9:24 am

Sorry for your loss. Hang in there, Phil.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Jan. 24, 2018 9:40 am

My sincere condolences to you and your extended family.

franco b
Site Moderator
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Post by franco b » Wed. Jan. 24, 2018 10:05 am

As Lee said, words are a pretty sorry substitute for the loss you have endured, but it's all we have to offer in the hope that sharing that burden might somehow lessen it for you.

Sincere condolences.

Pauliewog
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Alaska 140 Dual Paddle Feed
Baseburners & Antiques: Fame Rosemont #20, Home Stove Works #25, Glenwood #6, Happy Thought Oak, Merry Bride #214, Sunnyside, Worlds Argand #114, New Golden Sun , & About 30 others.
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Chesnut, Pea, Rice / Anthracite

Post by Pauliewog » Wed. Jan. 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel,
and know we are all here to support you Nick, and Chloe in your grieving process.

Paul & Carol

CoalJockey
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Several EFM 520 refurbs...one 900, one 1300 mega-stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: (2) Warm Morning Stoves

Post by CoalJockey » Wed. Jan. 24, 2018 7:06 pm

God bless you Phil.

I don’t chime in much on the antique stoves, as I do not own one...however I do actively follow the threads and was very burdened to find this tonight...we are all family here, you are right. Just remember this: Scripture tells us that when we leave to be with our Creator, we are given a new body, nothing like this earthly body and the physical and emotional pain will be history. That reassures us that cancer does NOT get to go with us. Pain does not get to go with us, Jesus conquered that just as he did the grave. See it on through.

Will keep you family in my prayers... from one coal burner to another.

wilsons woodstoves
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood, Crawford, Magee, Herald, Others

Post by wilsons woodstoves » Thu. Jan. 25, 2018 4:16 pm

Phil, talk about a loss, I remember her,and am glad to have meet her. I am truly sorry. My prayers are with you and family. yours truly Skip

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Thu. Jan. 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Second family for many of us my friend. Prayers headed out to you & yours. RIP lil girl.

KingCoal
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 1 comforter stove works all iron coal box stove, seventies.
Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner, GW #6, GW 113 formerly Sir Williams, maybe others at Pauliewog’s I’ve forgotten about
Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
Other Heating: none

Post by KingCoal » Thu. Jan. 25, 2018 4:40 pm

CoalJockey wrote:
Wed. Jan. 24, 2018 7:06 pm
God bless you Phil.

I don’t chime in much on the antique stoves, as I do not own one...however I do actively follow the threads and was very burdened to find this tonight...we are all family here, you are right. Just remember this: Scripture tells us that when we leave to be with our Creator, we are given a new body, nothing like this earthly body and the physical and emotional pain will be history. That reassures us that cancer does NOT get to go with us. Pain does not get to go with us, Jesus conquered that just as he did the grave. See it on through.

Will keep you family in my prayers... from one coal burner to another.
this is so true. Phil i wish you the best. read some psalms, David really knew how to talk straight with the Father, and it was counted as good from on high.

the Word assures us "draw near unto Me and I will draw near unto you" this is the thing that has been so hard for mankind since the garden, when in times of upheaval to run to, not shrink away from Father God.

i'll be speaking your name before the throne,
steve

Return to “Antiques, Baseburners, Kitchen Stoves, Restorations & Modern Reproductions”