- Posts: 3736
- Joined: Wed. Jun. 18, 2008 6:04 am
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
- Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size
- Location: High In The Poconos
You should. That's what it was made for.grumpy wrote:Thanks Will, I'll give it a try, I think the #77 will do fine..
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 06, 2012 11:11 pm
- Baseburners & Antiques: Magee Royal Oak; Glenwood Modern Oak 116
- Other Heating: propane
- Location: South Central CT
William does bit smell really bad when people burn it and do they get complaints from the neighbors? I don't think its legal to sell here in CT.