Roberts Winner & Co. No. Red Hot 21 Stove

63roundbadge

Post by 63roundbadge » Sat. Apr. 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Has anyone ever heard of a Roberts Winner & Co. 'No. Red Hot 21' stove? There's also a number (date?) of 1900 at the fill door.
My sister got it in 1957 and it's only been a decoration in the corner of the family room. It was used intermittently in a 'bungalow' near Porter Lake. Looks like new, has tools also.

Just curious if anyone's ever heard of one, Thanks.

lowfog01
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea

Post by lowfog01 » Sat. Apr. 30, 2011 1:25 pm

63roundbadge wrote:Has anyone ever heard of a Roberts Winner & Co. 'No. Red Hot 21' stove? There's also a number (date?) of 1900 at the fill door.
My sister got it in 1957 and it's only been a decoration in the corner of the family room. It was used intermittently in a 'bungalow' near Porter Lake. Looks like new, has tools also.

Just curious if anyone's ever heard of one, Thanks.
Can you send pictures? We love pictures. Does it have coal shaker grates? How about an under the fire draft supply? Please send pictures. Lisa

63roundbadge

Post by 63roundbadge » Sat. Apr. 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Yeah, I was afraid you'd say that...I'll have to go back to my sister's with my camera and take a couple shots. It's about 4 ft.tall, I remember seeing a ash pan in the bottom with tools in it; not sure of how to shake or poke.

I may not get back for a few days.

Thanks for the reply,
John

Return to “Antiques, Baseburners, Kitchen Stoves, Restorations & Modern Reproductions”