2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu. Apr. 21, 2011 2:59 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Ashley coal heater 25B
- Stove/Furnace Model: 25B
We found an old Ashley coal heater with parts missing. The only identifying no. on it is "25B". We date it as manufactured in 1950's ---- It's made of cast-iron, oval shaped on four pedestal legs, and has two ceramic foot warmers on either side. It's very unique and we would like to restore it. However, we cannot find any information on these heaters/stoves. Is there anyone who can help us?
- freetown fred
- Posts: 21625
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
Welcome to the Forum my friend. Pictures, we love pix & can give more realistic info with same --put in your avatar where you're from--maybe someone knows some local places to find those parts again, Welcome---ashleys are a pretty common design.