Coalbrookdale Darby Adding Coal

Learn the ins and outs of designs that date back to the turn of the last century. Whether you are looking to restore an antique stove or have questions about modern reproductions you'll find the answers to your questions here.
wdost
Stove/Furnace Make: coalbrookdale
Stove/Furnace Model: darby

Post Sun. Jan. 09, 2011 10:18 am

Glenn,

Great, I am looking for the "Baffle Frame", do you have one, where are you and what do you need for it?

Give me a call at 215-822-3429

Thanks
Bill Dostmann
[email protected]

grobinson2
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 Highboy, and EFM 520 round door
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Coalbrookdale Darby, Harman Mark III, Stratford SC100, DutchWest 288 (With Coal Insert), Coalbrookdale Severn, Hitzer 50/93, Hitzer 354 Double Door, FrancoBelge La Normandie, DS Machine Anthramax
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Buck, Pea, Nut, and Stove
Other Heating: Vermont Castings Defiant 1975 FlexBurn, Fisher Grandpa Bear, Vermont Castings DutchWest 224, Vermont Castings Defiant 1945

Post Sun. Jan. 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Well apparently quite a few of you guys need this baffle frame. I am sorry but the one orginial I had left has been sold but I can have more made. I keep one of each part of the darby line that is orginial English made and unfired so that I can get copies cast from them and of course I will not sell those parts. If anyone else is interested I would be more then happy to have them cast as many as are needed and any other parts that you guys need.

Thanks again,
Glenn

NjBurner
Stove/Furnace Make: coalbrookdale darby
Stove/Furnace Model: Darby

Post Fri. Dec. 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Was interested in some used parts looking for the THROAT RESTRICTOR PLATE and THROAT RESTRICTOR PLATE FRAME. Number 4 and 8 in the website I have attached. Thanks in advance!!

http://www.stovespares.co.uk/spare-parts-diagram_ ... y_110.html

Adam

Return to “Antiques, Baseburners, Kitchen Stoves, Restorations & Modern Reproductions”