2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Wed. Jul. 09, 2008 8:49 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: CHUBBY, D.S.MACHINE BOILER
- Stove/Furnace Model: CLAYTON 1600
- Location: PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA
Hi guys, does anyone know the history of the Licking Stove Works Newark, Ohio? I have a boom cannon model 18 that I restored and converted it to a non-heating decoration for my front sunporch. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, DOUG
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Tue. Feb. 12, 2008 7:18 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30 - 95
- Coal Size/Type: pea and nut/ anthracite
- Other Heating: Jotul #3 wood stove in garage. Oil backup in house. Electric backup in house.
- Location: Whippleville, NY
Sorry I can't help with the history. Just want to say that is a beautiful restoration job. Probably a prety decent heater if anyone wanted to use it that way.