Learn the ins and outs of designs that date back to the turn of the last century. Whether you are looking to restore an antique stove or have questions about modern reproductions you'll find the answers to your questions here.
- New Member
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri. Sep. 19, 2008 10:32 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF-520
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Quick Time No. 4
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM
- Stove/Furnace Model: DF520
- Location: Salisbury Mills, NY
Thanks Paulie...That was exactly what I am looking for...
- Posts: 12586
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 11, 2013 1:40 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
- Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
- Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace
- Location: Central NY
Nice pattern work, Kilsco.
So many stoves - so few chimneys. I must be coal-stone crazy.