2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3474
- Joined: Wed. Apr. 03, 2013 1:24 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2-Locke Warm Morning #120, 1-Locke Warm Morning #524B, 1 - custom Locke Warm Morning Extended barrel Base Heater Double Heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
- Other Heating: none
- Location: Elkhart county, IN.
by far better than most. you can clean the side chimney bricks up with a masonry wheel on an angle grinder pretty easy. just be sure to keep it parallel with the surface so you don't cut on dig in.