I have a large Penn-Ohio no 30 coal stove in my shop. The bricks are looking rough with one missing a chunk. I have never replaced them in the 3 years I have been here, but have a couple new ones that must have been leftover. 7x13x1.5 on the outside of the brick inside measures 6 3/8. They say 27 on the back of them. Where can I find some more bricks? I live in western PA along I80.
Thanks! For any and all help.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6997
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: BUCKET A DAY water heater
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Converted Riteway into a Stoker Fed
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman Magnum
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning 414A
- Baseburners & Antiques: Our Glenwood 111 ; Art Garland 130 ; Favorite 513
- Coal Size/Type: RICE,PEA,NUT,STOVE /ANTHRACITE and EGG / BIT
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump and some Solar
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
Have firebrick. These are a sampling of the different bricks.]