Hitzer 82FU Hot Flue on Reloads

SWPaDon
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous
Other Heating: Oil furnace

Post by SWPaDon » Mon. Jan. 30, 2017 8:35 am

He didn't post in the forum enough for anyone to help him properly. There was no 'diagnosis' of his problems, as we've had with other members. As can be seen by his posts, he went two full years without posting to the forum at all.........so how can anyone possibly help him?

And what makes matters worse, we get someone coming in making jokes/trolling, that couldn't be bothered to help two years ago when it was needed.

SWPaDon
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous
Other Heating: Oil furnace

Post by SWPaDon » Mon. Jan. 30, 2017 9:46 am

SWPaDon wrote:And what makes matters worse, we get someone coming in making jokes/trolling, that couldn't be bothered to help two years ago when it was needed.
McGiever wrote:Thought we were going to have to put him on a "Rosemont" for a while there.
I may have been a bit harsh on you for posting this, Mac. For that I apologize.

I should actually be thanking you, as now when people look up 'Rosemont' , they will be directed to this thread: "New" Warm Morning 500 , where I brought up the idea for a gentleman that had a low heat and very high draft problem. And it worked for him, so hopefully the idea will work for another member in a similar situation.
AlaskaCoal1 wrote:The Rosemont is working very well and seems to be helping with draft as well as radiating extra heat.
"New" Warm Morning 500

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Boilers & Hot Air Furnaces/Stoves Using Bituminous”