Coal-Trol Fuse

JohnnyAsbury

Post by JohnnyAsbury » Sat. Sep. 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Id like to keep a spare fuse on hand, and the one that's in the Coal-Trol now is a 10 A / 125 V. The local Radio Shack dosent seem to carry that one, only 10A / 250 V. Im wondering if I need to go to car parts store for this fuse ? :?:

WNY
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90K, Leisure Line Hyfire I
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Post by WNY » Sat. Sep. 27, 2008 3:59 pm

You should be able to find one at a Auto part store.
The amperage is okay, it will still blow at 10A, just rated for the higher voltage 250vac.

pvolcko
Verified Business Rep.

Post by pvolcko » Sat. Sep. 27, 2008 10:43 pm

It's a fast blow fuse, and unfortunately is kind of hard to find. And if you do find them, you may only be able to buy them in boxes of 50 or more. It wasn't our intent to select a hard to find fuse. It met our specs and since we order through various parts suppliers we didn't realize until later how difficult it can be to find them in the real world. Because they're difficult to find we started selling them this year and sometime last year (don't remember when) we started shipping each control with an extra.

If you can't find them locally give us a call (315-299-3589) and we'll get you hooked up. If you have a dealer locally that sells Coal-trol you can order through them too.

JohnnyAsbury

Post by JohnnyAsbury » Thu. Oct. 02, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks Paul, for the fast service hooking me up with the fuses. Hopefully,I wont be needing them, but its nice knowing I have them if I need them.

Return to “Coal Bins, Chimneys, CO Detectors & Thermostats”