This forum is for common products and questions such as chimney installations, CO detectors, coal bin designs and a variety of other general topics that do not fit into the other forums.
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue. Sep. 02, 2008 8:41 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: searching
- Stove/Furnace Model: searching
hi all , I have a franco b , the outlet is 4 inch can I tie that into my 6 inch stainless doubled wall pipe?
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 25, 2008 9:34 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: USS Hot blast
- Stove/Furnace Model: 1557M
- Location: upstate NY
As long as your ss is rated for coal,and you have a good draft and it's clean.Yep