Is Harman Giving People the Shaft?

bigchunk

Post by bigchunk » Wed. Nov. 26, 2008 10:07 pm

lots of times a dealer wont sell pellets to people who didnt buy the pellet stove at their store. so if your a customer you can have pellets if not sorry. pellets don't hold a candle to coal in my book. but they are easier to use for some folks I guess. I do like some of the pellet furnaces. although I would def get a coal furnace. if I had the $$$.

bigchunk

Post by bigchunk » Wed. Nov. 26, 2008 10:25 pm

i did have a pellet stove before it was a neat appliance it worked good. you can get little ones to put in bed rooms and even bathrooms. just don't get those little guys wet they swell up and get to be useless in most cases. except for the one model Harman makes it will burn the worst of the worst pellets and it does all this crazy stuff. my dealer actualy worked with the owner of Harman and they designed this particular model together hes got some pics of himself with the owner of Harman and some trophies from his achievements with working with the company. I feel very lucky to have that kind of access to a place that has that kind of background.

snooze913

Post by snooze913 » Wed. Jan. 28, 2009 1:47 pm

The second week of July 08 I put my name on the list for a Harman DVC-500. When I got my other stove I forgot to call and take my name off the list for the Harmon. I just got a call yesterday the Harman is in :oops: I profusley appolgised for not taking my name off the list but the Dealer was very understanding. I was orginally told the stove would be in November or December but an update later said January or Febuary so the update was on the money. Hope this helps anyone trying to gauge the order fill rate.

Return to “Coal Bins, Chimneys, CO Detectors & Thermostats”