- Posts: 4801
- Joined: Wed. Nov. 14, 2007 4:06 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman Mag Stoker - one in basement, one in workshop
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III on standby for long power outages
- Coal Size/Type: Rice/Anthracite; Nut/Anthracite
- Location: Cecil County, MD
rookiecoalburner2 wrote: ↑
Tue. Mar. 13, 2018 8:53 pm
Titleist1,thats exactly what ive done.restictor plate is abot 1/2 open..used port with allen head bolt to take firebox draw..
You should keep an eye on the draft as temps warm up. When it gets into the 50's and 60's I will cover the baro with foil to make sure the draft stays above .02. Each install is different so you may not need to do anything.