This forum is for common products and questions such as chimney installations, CO detectors, coal bin designs and a variety of other general topics that do not fit into the other forums.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri. Apr. 18, 2008 10:25 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: Lopi - Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: Reveere Wood - KA6 dual fuel
- Location: Palmerton, PA
Are you looking for a liner with an insulation wrap to go inside a masonary chimney or a class A insulated to take place of a masonary chimney? If just a liner ebay has some good deals. I ordered my first liner through my local stove place and they charged me $500. It was made around Scranton maybe Moscow. I then ordered 1 for my inlaws on ebay and paid $325 for the same liner and it came directly form the factory in Moscow.
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sat. Apr. 19, 2008 1:29 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: harmanVF3000 Coal/oil option
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Stove/Furnace Make: VF3000
- Stove/Furnace Model: Harman VF3000
- Location: long Island,NY
Lowes sells 8" insulated SS chimney pipe twist together for $97.00/ 3ft section