2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu. Jan. 23, 2014 10:23 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: KAA-2
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer model 30-95 EZ Flow Sadly Retired
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Propane furnace/elec. water heater
- Location: Western Michigan
I need to know if I am on the right track, with interconnecting my KAA-2 and furnace blower together? In the triple aquastat there are the 2 terminals for the stat. If run a single wire from 1 terminal to the blower circuit on my furnace, when the stat. calls for heat and completes the circuit it should start the blower right?
- Posts: 6068
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
Most of the time the furnace blower is already on a 24 volt relay, so use the coal thermostat to start and stop the blower as well.