- Posts: 1428
- Joined: Wed. Jan. 19, 2011 11:41 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: old Sears rebuilt, bituminous- offline as of winter 2014
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Buckwheat
- Other Heating: Oil Boiler
- Location: Western PA
Yes and nonorthernmainecoal wrote:any updates?
My buddy's oscilloscope is really telling. We've tried a few different options. I think we'll be getting together sometime this next week and try to finalize it.
My daughter and I have the thermistors working and reading properly. We're working on some "glue" programming now- all the stuff that keeps the individual parts and features working together.
We still have to work out a menu system, though we may wait on that, opting for a computer based wireless interface for now. Work out the functions and details first, then distill them into a button driven menu system.