Can I use this on my Pioneer for domestic hot water?
**Broken Link(s) Removed**
Also at the bottom it says Qoute; Hydronic (household) heating would require 2 or 3 of these coils in your stove, to heat your whole home, depending on the size of your home. However, the 20s coil is not recommended for hydronic heat. Can you tie several of these together and use your boiler to heat the house
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 6624
- Joined: Fri. Apr. 11, 2008 2:54 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading piece o' junk in the barn (rice)
- Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined
- Location: Orrington, Maine
I can't get that link to work, but generally speaking, hydronic coils in stoves do produce hot water.