This forum is for common products and questions such as chimney installations, CO detectors, coal bin designs and a variety of other general topics that do not fit into the other forums.
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Tue. Oct. 11, 2011 6:53 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker KA-6
- Coal Size/Type: Rice/Anthracite
- Other Heating: Heat Pump/Forced Hot Air Oil Furnace
- Location: Harrisburg, PA
That's no moon,....it's a space station,....oh wait,...it is a moon,.....the skivvies were a size too big!
No matter where you go,......there you are.
- freetown fred
- Posts: 21404
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
Nope, fit just right & Throckmorton is a happy camper NEWSFLASH to me---these new HAINES JOCKEY's no longer have tags in the back--I guess the yuppies were getting a chafe sittin on their ass's all day--I'm impressed
"A people that values it's privileges above it's principals, soon loses both"--Dwight D Eisenhower
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 3115
- Joined: Sun. Apr. 22, 2012 9:28 am
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404
- Location: Duxbury, MA./Hanson MA./Brockton, MA
thats to good an install... cap reaches at least the roof peek, at least sheet metal made for the "through wall... window" , and real stays! thats no red neck chimney!Freddy wrote:Pics? You got it!