I'm wiring my "new" Tarm boiler.
With it came a Honeywell L4007B for the Dump Zone control and a L4006B for the low temperature cut out for the circulator pump (for the pump circulating water between the boiler and the oil burner).
Does Honeywell make one unit that has both low temperature and high temperature functions?
This forum is for common products and questions such as chimney installations, CO detectors, coal bin designs and a variety of other general topics that do not fit into the other forums.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- pine grove coal user
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Tue. Feb. 24, 2009 8:50 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: H. S. Tarm, model 202, 1980
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Reading 'bucket a day' stove in storage, waiting for attention
- Coal Size/Type: Pea, from Little Buck mine
- Other Heating: New Yorker oil burner which almost never runs, thanks to the Tarm!
- Location: Pine Grove, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
- New Member
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun. Oct. 18, 2009 8:29 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: franco belge
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: franco belge
- Coal Size/Type: nut
- Stove/Furnace Make: FRANCO BELGE
- Stove/Furnace Model: BOILER 92-125
Yes they make a opposite on at high temp and low off has to be ordered at big box but plumbing supply has them