Single Flue Inside House

Flyer5
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post Sun. May. 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Uglysquirrel wrote:Flyer5, I'm just plum excited about the future potential of another LL to my current collection.
:up:

dcrane
Verified Business Rep.
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Post Mon. May. 13, 2013 7:09 am

Uglysquirrel wrote:Flyer5, I'm just plum excited about the future potential of another LL to my current collection.
What are you getting :shock: I love that Pocono Unit linked up as a dual fuel boiler in the WL-110! :woot:

Uglysquirrel
Stove/Furnace Model: Pocono

Post Mon. May. 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Crane,

Have a Pocono now for past 4 years, fantastic piece. More valuable than the wife but not the brown furry dashshund.

The new potential install at a different house would be a smaller unit due living area , a pioneer or that new little whoosagigger one that LL just created.....though my neighbor has one of those and after having a Poke IMO the bin could have been a bit bigger due my laziness to refill........ but I understand the space limitations....
Hint to LL.....larger capacity option box for that new small one :), just don't make so large it tips over....

Flyer5
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post Mon. May. 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Uglysquirrel wrote:Crane,

Have a Pocono now for past 4 years, fantastic piece. More valuable than the wife but not the brown furry dashshund.

The new potential install at a different house would be a smaller unit due living area , a pioneer or that new little whoosagigger one that LL just created.....though my neighbor has one of those and after having a Poke IMO the bin could have been a bit bigger due my laziness to refill........ but I understand the space limitations....
Hint to LL.....larger capacity option box for that new small one :), just don't make so large it tips over....
We have a 150# hopper for the pioneer. It will fit the lil heater.
Pioneer 110 hopper.jpg

Uglysquirrel
Stove/Furnace Model: Pocono

Post Tue. May. 14, 2013 5:24 am

Nice slant to the bin back bottom for efficient coal flow.

Thanks for the update. And I'll tell my neighba about the big option for his lil heater.....

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post Tue. Jun. 25, 2013 12:25 pm

I find the hoppers are matched to the need to empty the ash or generally check things. Depends on the coal I guess.

Return to “Coal Bins, Chimneys, CO Detectors & Thermostats”