Fuse Holder for a Coal-Trol Question

Joeski

Post by Joeski » Sun. Nov. 18, 2012 12:49 am

Like a dope I lost the fuse holder from my Coal-Trol black box. Is the fuse holder different from different models and years? I bought a new one at Valley Stove & Fireplace shop, Jerry & Karen's store in Drums Pa and when I went to put it on it just won't tighten.

Thank You in advance.

pvolcko
Verified Business Rep.

Post by pvolcko » Mon. Nov. 19, 2012 2:17 am

Depending on when you got yours it is possible we've changed up since then. Give us a call at 315-299-3589 and we'll get you squared away.

Joeski

Post by Joeski » Sat. Nov. 24, 2012 11:38 pm

pvolcko wrote:Depending on when you got yours it is possible we've changed up since then. Give us a call at 315-299-3589 and we'll get you squared away.
I want to shout out to all who may not know this but Automation Correct LLC is one fabulous company :!: I called the phone number given in pvolcko's post and the very kind man who answered the phone ended up shipping me the fuse holder and 2 fuses free of charge. That was one of the things I was thankful for on Thanksgiving day. It's rare to get the customer service I got from so many people & places these days. Thank you Automation Correct LLC once more. I will recommend you highly whenever given the chance.

Return to “Coal Bins, Chimneys, CO Detectors & Thermostats”