This forum is for common products and questions such as chimney installations, CO detectors, coal bin designs and a variety of other general topics that do not fit into the other forums.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1066
- Joined: Sun. Oct. 30, 2011 5:44 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: AHS/WOC55-multi-fuel/wood,oil,coal
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/stove size
- Location: Pottstown,Pa
Sure they do.You can buy online or they have retail stores located in most states and citiestozz wrote:Granger sells it but I don't think that they deal with the general public.
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Wed. May. 20, 2009 8:09 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90 Chimney vent
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Buderus Oil Boiler 3115-34
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker 90 Chimney Vent
- Location: Wynantskill NY, 10 miles from Albany
I can send you some, I bought a whole bottle, used just a little.Let me know.
- Posts: 5997
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
See here...Manometer Install
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE