I have -0- interest in either of these, but couldn't resist posting for anyone burning rice that might want to automate their system:
Well, I can't yet seem to copy & paste on this new computer, sorry. Anyway, go to Owensboro KY Craigslist and search "flex auger system" in farm and garden...$575 for quite an extensive system but it's 3" so rice only. Then, same place search "Gravity Wagon Bed" for $150 a person could transport their own rice or stove size pretty darned cheap if you already have the trailer. Just thought someone might benefit from 2 exceptional prices. They're NOT mine, I'm in Bowling Green.
This forum is for common products and questions such as chimney installations, CO detectors, coal bin designs and a variety of other general topics that do not fit into the other forums.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3549
- Joined: Sat. Mar. 17, 2007 6:29 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AA130's,260's, AHS130&260's,EFM900,GJ & V-Wert
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Franks,Itasca 415,Jensen, NYer 130,Van Wert
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Alaska, EFM, Keystoker, Yellow Flame
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska, Keystoker-2,Leisure Line
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska, Gibraltar, Keystone,Vc Vigilant 2
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Ford, Jensen, NYer, Van Wert,
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwoods
- Coal Size/Type: Barley, Buck, Rice ,Nut, Stove
- Other Heating: Oil HWBB
- Location: Central NH, Concord area
**Broken Link(s) Removed**
Interesting set-up. This link should get you there directly.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a 'piece of human solid waste' by the clean end." More true today....