Pissed Off About My Leasureline Hearth Model

catdog

Post by catdog » Thu. Oct. 30, 2008 10:52 pm

I am a picky person and I am pissed off I bought a leasureline hearth model from downeast coal and stoves in gouldsboro,maine. These people were honest came when they said they would and did the job they claimed they would at the same price they quoted me.....WHATS THE MATTER WITH THESE PEOPLE? I USUALLY GET TREATED LIKE SH__!!

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO NICE? THEY DROVE 200 MILES TO INSTALL MY LEISURELINE! AND THEY WERE ON TIME!! WHAT JERKS! DON'T THEY KNOW WE ARE USED TO CRAPPY SERVICE IN MAINE BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T SHOW UP & THEN SCREW US OVER ON PRICE AND QUALITY?

NOW ON TO THIS POS LEISURELINE STOVE: WE WERE FREEZING AND COULD BARELEY AFFORD OIL & THEN I TURNED ON THIS HEARTH MODEL STOVE... HOUSE TEMP WAS 45-50 BEFORE DOWNEAST CAME WITH THIS GODSEND ....NOW 75 !!!!

DOWN EAST TOLD US WHAT TO DO...........THEN NO PROBLEMS AT ALL IT STARTED UP 30 MINUTES AFTER I PAINTED INSIDE WITH NASA DESIGNED ROCKET NOZEL PAINT
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW I HIGHLY RECOMEND LEISURELINE AND DOWNEAST STOVES AND COAL!!
JOHN PERRY WATERBORO,MAINE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

traderfjp

Post by traderfjp » Thu. Oct. 30, 2008 11:14 pm

Where did you get the NASA DESIGNED ROCKET NOZEL PAINT?

Gaptooth

Post by Gaptooth » Fri. Oct. 31, 2008 7:18 am

Downeast Coal has been very good to me. I have called a couple of times with questions and they bent over backwards to help me. I didn't even buy my stove from them!! They are surely worth a look into when looking to buy.

catdog

Post by catdog » Fri. Oct. 31, 2008 10:28 am

traderfjp wrote:Where did you get the NASA DESIGNED ROCKET NOZEL PAINT?
ebay, from summit racing its call ed flameproof paint by vht rated 2,000 degrees it is ceramic based spraypaint.

btw day 2 of toasty warm house...stove went down to idle mode saving coal.

cbc6
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Hyfire II
Coal Size/Type: rice

Post by cbc6 » Sun. Nov. 02, 2008 1:29 pm

I got the same treatment from them,what the heck are they thinking???????? :D :D

Freddy
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Post by Freddy » Sun. Nov. 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Send me $500 and I'll tell you I'm coming and not show up. Trust me, you'll feel better. :)

traderfjp

Post by traderfjp » Sun. Nov. 02, 2008 2:19 pm

Jerry is the best. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Karen who runs the store is equally nice. I bought my Alaska on Long Island and at the time there weren't any LL dealers. However, I try to buy any accessory I can think of from his store.

cbc6
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Hyfire II
Coal Size/Type: rice

Post by cbc6 » Tue. Nov. 04, 2008 7:22 pm

I could just drop the $500 off to you in Orrington Freddy, it isnt that far away :D

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”