Constructing an Ash Pan

Adamiscold

Post by Adamiscold » Mon. Aug. 18, 2008 6:35 am

coal berner wrote:
traderfjp wrote:I guess I need to clarify. I want a new ash pan for my Alaska stove. The dealer want 100.00. Who want to make me one? - I have money!!!
PM Jerry From LL Stoves He has Them for-sale They will be the same size as yours they where 25.00 35.00 to 45.00 last
year might be a little more do to steel price increase his sheet metal guy is right next to him he can whip one right out for you Or call his wife Karen at the store she can send one to you first link is the store second one is The stove company
Call the first one and talk to Karen Jerry is really busy making stoker stoves

**Broken Link(s) Removed**

http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/index.html
Is the store owned by Jerry and Karen? I saw the store in my search for stoves and just thought it belonged to someone else, heck I would have ordered my stove from them if I knew they had a store. :doh:

*This post as been spell checked for the spelling impaired* :P

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Mon. Aug. 18, 2008 6:57 am

I don't know what the business arrangement is but AFAIK Valley Stove and Fireplace is owned by LL. They are listed as a factory outlet on their homepage.

Adamiscold

Post by Adamiscold » Mon. Aug. 18, 2008 7:19 am

Oh yeah. I didn't see that on LL website, but then again I wasn't looking for dealers in PA either.

It makes sense now I pm Jerry about a price and he replied for me to call Karen, which at the time I thought was completely odd.

traderfjp

Post by traderfjp » Wed. Aug. 20, 2008 12:43 am

Just to let u guys know that Valley Stove and Fireplace have ash pans at a great price. I paid 30.00 for mine. It is a little bigger but not as big as I would have liked and no center handle but I can bend one myself. I also picked up some stove bright, gasket material and gasket sealer. They even sell replacement glass and motors. This is a great resource if u need a part for your stove. Also, Karen who takes the orders is very nice and helpful.

coal berner
Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF

Post by coal berner » Wed. Aug. 20, 2008 12:49 am

Adamiscold wrote:
coal berner wrote: PM Jerry From LL Stoves He has Them for-sale They will be the same size as yours they where 25.00 35.00 to 45.00 last
year might be a little more do to steel price increase his sheet metal guy is right next to him he can whip one right out for you Or call his wife Karen at the store she can send one to you first link is the store second one is The stove company
Call the first one and talk to Karen Jerry is really busy making stoker stoves

**Broken Link(s) Removed**

http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/index.html
Is the store owned by Jerry and Karen? I saw the store in my search for stoves and just thought it belonged to someone else, heck I would have ordered my stove from them if I knew they had a store. :doh:

*This post as been spell checked for the spelling impaired* :P
Yes that is Jerry's and Karen store It is in Drums PA About 17 miles away from Jerry's Factory Witch is in Berwick PA
They Have a complete Line of Parts and Accessories for Stoker stoves

Adamiscold

Post by Adamiscold » Wed. Aug. 20, 2008 8:18 am

That's nice knowing that LL has their own store so the costumers don't have to call all around trying to find some local dealer who has a part we need.

traderfjp

Post by traderfjp » Wed. Aug. 20, 2008 10:07 am

Last year I bought my baro from them too. If u are new to coal and will need some hand holding you'll apreciate Jerry from Leisure Line. I had to buy an ALaska because of the size issue I had but he still spent lots of time with me on the phone helping me.

Adamiscold

Post by Adamiscold » Wed. Aug. 20, 2008 11:12 am

That's assume trader! Having someone who is not only in the business to make a living but also to help people out so they are doing things correctly to get the most value from their new system and to help make sure that the families living in that home are as safe as possible.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”