Matt @ Leisure Line

Darren L
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Post by Darren L » Sun. Nov. 14, 2021 8:24 am

Hello I have been away from the forum for a little my Pioneer Stove has been dialed in for the last few years. But my luck ran out when the wife came down one morning and the glass on the door spilt, so ordered new glass and gasket and etc from Leisure Line and showed up in a couple days. So fast forward to last week my fan motor really started to get loud, so again this time and I needed a day off to we took a ride to Leisure Line and we meant Matt and let's just say he went over and behind customer service for us. He took the time to answer a lot of questions we will always be Leisure Line customers.

KLook
Other Heating: Wishing it was cold enough for coal here....not really

Post by KLook » Sun. Nov. 14, 2021 8:39 am

You mean there was customer service???? What was he thinking? And he let you in the building in this pandemic? God forbid the gov find out....you shoulda got that thing from Longa Wang in China and spread the wealth out more. Who needs customer service with superior Chinese goods? I think the ATF or EPA need to have a guns drawn raid on that facility.....Just like the custom auto shops modifying emissions.

LOL!
I said a few years back I wished I could have bought a LL110, they were not out yet then. Way to go Matt.

lincolnmania
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 350
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: reading allegheny stoker
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986. 1987 triburner, 1987 crane diamond
Coal Size/Type: rice

Post by lincolnmania » Sun. Nov. 14, 2021 6:24 pm

Matt is awesome!
When I first joined the forum, Matt and 2 other members came to my shop and helped me with my coal stokers. At the time I had an alaska kodiak stoker and a efm af-150.
Matt helped me set up my alaska stove with the digital coal trol too.
I had to decide to buy a new leisure line stove/boiler from matt or a used boiler from Steve. Good thing we are all friends lol.

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Mon. Nov. 15, 2021 12:43 pm

KLook wrote:
Sun. Nov. 14, 2021 8:39 am
You mean there was customer service???? What was he thinking? And he let you in the building in this pandemic? God forbid the gov find out....you shoulda got that thing from Longa Wang in China and spread the wealth out more. Who needs customer service with superior Chinese goods? I think the ATF or EPA need to have a guns drawn raid on that facility.....Just like the custom auto shops modifying emissions.

LOL!
I said a few years back I wished I could have bought a LL110, they were not out yet then. Way to go Matt.
Well, had a comment, but I can't see the keyboard through the tears from laughing so hard.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”