Leisure Line on the Ground

Paulie

Post by Paulie » Sat. Jul. 19, 2008 12:22 am

First piece of equipment is in the barn. Leisure line Pioneer LE with all it stuff is here. Still waiting on Keystoker stove and boiler.
According to my dealer, I got the order in just in time. All equipment should be on the ground by end of august. I added a stove from keystoker because leisure line could not get me another one until december-ish. :cry: So, full speed ahead on
the coal conversion.
I did put diesel stabilizer in my twin 330 gal oil tanks. They are full and I am hoping not to buy oil again! :D

coal berner
Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF

Post by coal berner » Sat. Jul. 19, 2008 12:53 am

Good call Paulie Both are good units Now you can see witch one you like better
And let other's Know what one is your Favorite and works best for you

sterling40man
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker K6

Post by sterling40man » Sat. Jul. 19, 2008 12:59 am

Paulie,

Do you now what the date was when your dealer ordered your Keystoker boiler? My dealer ordered mine on June 3. He told me that I would get it in about 6-8 weeks. I called Keystoker and they told me it would be 12 weeks. I hope I get it by September. BYE BYE OIL!!!! :D

Paulie

Post by Paulie » Sat. Jul. 19, 2008 1:31 am

I ordered the keystoker boiler at the end of May. Should be on the ground late August early Sept. Leisure Line
was ordered at the same time. Two weeks later I decided to put a stoker in my Retail Green House. Called Leisure Line....
and was told maybe December. Called Keystoker dealer, 6-8 weeks. Keystoker does runs. Stoves for a week, furnaces the
next, boilers the next, etc. I wanted another Leisure Line, but need that green house for Christmas sales. So, Keystoker it
is. Should be O.K., as both are highly regarded. I have 22.5 tons of bagged rice coal, going to order another load. I am going
to sell and use it.
I wanted a stove dealership, but these guys are flat out. " Love to have you, as we have no dealers near you, but......
can't touch you now!" Not what I wanted to hear, but I will try again in December, when they start to slow down.....if they
slow down!
Bottom line......NO OIL. I do not hate Bush or the Sheik Abba Du, I am just unwilling to pay them any more. I would much
rather give my $$ to somebody in North East Penn. I feel fortunate that anthracite coal country is only 500 miles from
me. Everything old is new again! 8-)

sterling40man
Stoker Coal Boiler: Keystoker K6

Post by sterling40man » Sat. Jul. 19, 2008 1:47 am

Paulie wrote:

Bottom line......NO OIL. I do not hate Bush or the Sheik Abba Du, I am just unwilling to pay them any more. I would much
rather give my $$ to somebody in North East Penn.

I here you brother!!!!! DITTO!!! :D

Freddy
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Post by Freddy » Sat. Jul. 19, 2008 6:43 am

Congrats on getting your LL on site!

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”