Keystoker Koker Lite wiring

scopemounts
Other Heating: Oil well gas

Post by scopemounts » Fri. Aug. 30, 2019 1:01 pm

Purchased a used 2014 Keystoker Koker Lite that had all the components removed from the stove except the Honeywell temp regulator & the attached junction box. In attempting to attach all the components & re-wire I am having a couple wiring issues I need help with. I downloaded an attached wiring diagram from the Keystoker web site & it shows 4 wires passing from the Honeywell Temp Regulator box to the junction box above. I believe I have connected all the wires correctly that are shown on the diagram except I have a 5th wire going from the Honeywell box to the junction box that is about 6" long & doesn't connect on either end to anything. All the wires look to be original to the stove. Keep in mind my goal in this attached picture was to determine where all the wires went & not worry about ground wires, bare wires or missing fittings in the boxes. Even if I have wired the stove wrong I still should have only 4 wires per the Keystoker diagram.

The other issue I have is the electrical diagram shows the power in (black wire) going to a place in the Honeywell box where there is nothing to connect to. Where does it connect? I am thinking it should connect to one of the 4 terminals at the bottom but I am only guessing.

Of the 5 wires going from the Honeywell box to the junction box:
One is connected to the #1 terminal & goes to the Honeywell limit control, limit load side & the intermatic timer switch common
One is connected to the #2 terminal & goes to the intermatic timer clock, gear motor, power in common white & room blower
One is connected to the #4 terminal & goes to the intermatic timer NO & gear motor
One is a jumper wire connecting the Honeywell limit control fan load to the room blower common
Can’t find any use for the 5th wire! Any ideas?

Attachments

P1000965.JPG
.JPG | 364.2KB | P1000965.JPG
Keystoker Wiring Dia.jpg
.JPG | 325.6KB | Keystoker Wiring Dia.jpg

scopemounts
Other Heating: Oil well gas

Post by scopemounts » Mon. Sep. 02, 2019 1:39 pm

Problem solved with the Koker Lite wiring. I when on the internet to see if there were any different wiring diagrams & found one with the 5 wires, printed it & found out my printer wasn't printing any yellow lines.

McGiever
Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: BUCKET A DAY water heater
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning 414A
Coal Size/Type: PEA,NUT,STOVE /ANTHRACITE
Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump and some Solar

Post by McGiever » Mon. Sep. 02, 2019 1:44 pm

scopemounts wrote:
Mon. Sep. 02, 2019 1:39 pm
Problem solved with the Koker Lite wiring. I when on the internet to see if there were any different wiring diagrams & found one with the 5 wires, printed it & found out my printer wasn't printing any yellow lines.
Happy for ya! And Thanks for coming back to report your success! :D

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”