Alaska Model 140 or Susquehanna RSDB-06?

A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
karlsson
Stove/Furnace Make: England stove work 28-3500

Post Fri. Jul. 11, 2008 2:52 pm

I can't decide which one to buy. I have a 2000sq.ft house. Could someone tell me the difference between the two and which one would throw more heat? I do have a woodburning furnace right now, but I want to go to coal.

Lumberjack

Post Sat. Jul. 12, 2008 10:42 pm

I looked at both and settled on the keystoker koker. It seemed to be a bit better value and there are several here who use them with great results...

stokin-railroad
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160k

Post Sun. Jul. 13, 2008 6:12 am

i also looked at both and bought a kestoker koker.warrantee was one reason dealer in put another.they recomendded kestoker over the alaska.sold both models but sold the keystoker as a better unit in their opinion.i was very happy with last seasons performance,nothing to regret :D Good Luck!!

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”