Keystoker or LL Model Equal to Harman DVC-500

CraigZ

Post by CraigZ » Fri. Jun. 27, 2008 5:05 pm

After reading some of the initial responses to my other question regarding the quoted price I received for a new Harman DVC-500, I did some more research and have found a fairly local supplier of Keystoker and Leisure Line Stoves. The problem is that the guy I spoke to couldn't give me any info on comparable models to the DVC-500 and the websites for both manufactures were much help either. So I am turn to this forum, where I've already learned so much about the wonderful world of coal.

To summarize my needs again......I would like to heat the first and second floor, about 2000 SF, built in 2004. No existing chimney nor the desire to build one. Existing oil boiler in basement which also contains my wife's business, therefore no chance for coal stoker or boiler in basement.

Hope this helps! Any comments?? Thanks.

Craig Z

Jerry & Karen

Post by Jerry & Karen » Sat. Jun. 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Hi Craig,
I think you'll find that all three of the stoves that your looking at would do a fine job. I would ask questions on power venting and what works best. Don't wait too long to order your stove if you want to use it this year.
Jerry LLS :D

coal berner
Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF

Post by coal berner » Sun. Jun. 29, 2008 2:57 am

CraigZ wrote:After reading some of the initial responses to my other question regarding the quoted price I received for a new Harman DVC-500, I did some more research and have found a fairly local supplier of Keystoker and Leisure Line Stoves. The problem is that the guy I spoke to couldn't give me any info on comparable models to the DVC-500 and the websites for both manufactures were much help either. So I am turn to this forum, where I've already learned so much about the wonderful world of coal.

To summarize my needs again......I would like to heat the first and second floor, about 2000 SF, built in 2004. No existing chimney nor the desire to build one. Existing oil boiler in basement which also contains my wife's business, therefore no chance for coal stoker or boiler in basement.

Hope this helps! Any comments?? Thanks.

Craig Z
Just wondering why the websites where no help to you lots of info on them

http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/
**Broken Link(s) Removed**

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”