Got my Alaska back. crane on my mind.

lincolnmania
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 350
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: reading allegheny stoker
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986. 1987 triburner, 1987 crane diamond
Coal Size/Type: rice

Post by lincolnmania » Tue. Jan. 16, 2018 2:29 am

my buddy has been storing my things since i moved, but now it's time for him to move on.
Today i got a delivery of my air compressor and some shop equipment and my 1986 alaska kodiak stoker (yes it's a riceburner they called the kodiak in the 80's)
it's got a few rust holes in it at the bottom by the stove pipe outlet and on the side.....dime to quarter sized. Going to cut and weld this section and check the rest of the stove body and replace the stove pipe outlet.
that will be a little while, i am crammed in at the moment lol, another truck and trailer load coming tommorow.

going to take the coal trol off the alaska hopper for another stove. temporary plan is to hook the coal trol up to the new old stock crane stoker and see if i can get that beast to run decent. gotta bribe my kid and his friends to come move the crane from the basement to the workshop.

pics to come soon.

lincolnmania
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 350
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: reading allegheny stoker
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986. 1987 triburner, 1987 crane diamond
Coal Size/Type: rice

Post by lincolnmania » Tue. Jan. 16, 2018 2:32 am

and move the triburner to the other shed lol. that will be better suited for the smaller shed 25,000 btu for a 10x20.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”