Harman SF-160/260 Availability

thetaspica

Post by thetaspica » Sat. May. 31, 2008 10:32 pm

I'm ready to order a coal boiler and have chosen the Harman SF-160 or SF-260. I assume there is an increased demand for coal boilers. The local dealer is unsure about a delivery date and believes that it could be up to 2 months. I've got the plummer and the money. Do you folks know if I can get one of these units in time for a July installation? Thanks.

LsFarm
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Self-built 'Big Bertha' SS Boiler
Baseburners & Antiques: Keystone 11, Art Garland

Post by LsFarm » Sun. Jun. 01, 2008 3:27 am

Get a list of other dealers and call them,, you may find a dealer with one in stock...

All the stove, boiler, and coal stoker manufacturers are very busy,, lots of new orders,, so you may just have to wait..

Greg L

huntabsarokee

Post by huntabsarokee » Sun. Jun. 01, 2008 8:28 am

I was at a Harman dealer yesterday and he told me he already has more orders for Harman central heating products than the last 5 years combined. He said when he talked to his Harman rep he was told the same thing, that they were getting tons of order for central heating products. Some items like their pellet boilers are a few months out already. I wouldn't wait too long to get your order in.

thetaspica

Post by thetaspica » Fri. Jun. 06, 2008 8:16 pm

I have talked with the two local Harman dealers and one says that Harman may be able to supply one by mid September. The other dealer was less optimistic. Do any of you know of a Harman SF-160 or similar boiler available in Eastern Pennsylvania? Thanks.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”