Leisure Line Pioneer

A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
BobQ
Stove/Furnace Make: Vermont Castings
Stove/Furnace Model: Vigilant

Post Mon. Mar. 10, 2014 9:02 pm

So I just got a Leisure line Pioneer stoker, I also have a hand fired stove in another part of my home. I was having a little trouble getting it set up so I called tech support and found out there was a problum with the combustion motor. I just have to say what great customer service I received ! I had a new motor in my hand the next morning! Fedex. In any case I am up and running and love my pioneer!

Thanks Leisure Line!!!!

Flyer5
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post Mon. Mar. 10, 2014 10:16 pm

BobQ wrote:So I just got a Leisure line Pioneer stoker, I also have a hand fired stove in another part of my home. I was having a little trouble getting it set up so I called tech support and found out there was a problum with the combustion motor. I just have to say what great customer service I received ! I had a new motor in my hand the next morning! Fedex. In any case I am up and running and love my pioneer!

Thanks Leisure Line!!!!
Glad we could help. Stay warm. :)
http://www.leisurelinestove.com

You know when people say it was "better back in my day"?

They were right.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”