- Posts: 588
- Joined: Thu. May. 29, 2008 11:55 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: Harman Super Magnum
- Stove/Furnace Model: Super Magnum Stoker
- Location: Northern N.H.
Down to 7 degrees here this morning. Stoker still isn't near full burn or forced hot air speed. So It seems it may do the job here once temps get well down below 0 (get's as low as 40 below) here this winter. I was worried about how well this stoker would handle the extreme winters here near the Canadian border. It has been keeping the home within a degree of our desired setting.
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Tue. Dec. 13, 2011 4:57 pm
- Baseburners & Antiques: Our Glenwood 109
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anthracite
- Location: Long Island, New York
Congrats on your new addition. Our 2nd daughter was just born on November 9th so we are in the same boat my friend. My wife sets up her bath right next to the stove to keep warm. Best of luck!Tobytech wrote:This newborn baby is staying toasty by his keystoker.