A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun. Oct. 05, 2008 1:32 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure line Coal Stove
- Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer rear vent
- Location: Middletown N.Y.
Like usual My leisure line stove is the star of the house, putting out awesome heat, can't get the family or animals away from it. Nice to burn American, in an American made stove. We should raise money for a TV add for the boy's at leisure line, get more people interested, at least a YouTube video.
- Posts: 1845
- Joined: Wed. May. 20, 2009 8:09 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90 Chimney vent
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Buderus Oil Boiler 3115-34
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker 90 Chimney Vent
- Location: Wynantskill NY, 10 miles from Albany
And let our secret outmaurizziot wrote: We should raise money for a TV add for the boy's at leisure line, get more people interested, at least a YouTube video.