Large Floor 36by 36 Floor Register

A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
Den034071
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer, 3095

Post Sun. Sep. 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Gents a friend has a new Keystoker in basement of cape cod house .He is looking for a large floor register 36by 36 or bigger.Im from near Hazlleton Pa.We had these in Coal Region homes when I was a kid .He is looking for warm air to heat next floor .His stoker is the 90000 BTU type not a boiler . jack
Jack from Lehigh Valley

KLook
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Other Heating: Gas boiler backup/main
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Post Sun. Sep. 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Reggio Register.com I have purchased them for new houses. They look like the old ones because they are. Hard to get the old ones, they are snapped up by collectors and antique dealers and mostly just not taken out when the old houses are torn down.

Kevin

2001Sierra
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90 Chimney vent
Coal Size/Type: Rice
Other Heating: Buderus Oil Boiler 3115-34
Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker 90 Chimney Vent

Post Sun. Sep. 22, 2013 8:29 pm

If it is a Keystoker 90 he can easily add take off the top either 6 inch or 8 inch and supply the upper floor easily. I bought the kit from Keystoker and cut the hole in the top and tack welded the collar no problem. Call them they will tell you the set back dimensions, I was awfully carefull, and it was a piece of cake. Hardest part was retrieving the cutoff piece down the inside back of the stove in the plenum area. A magnet from and old hard drive was my friend.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”