- Posts: 614
- Joined: Sat. Nov. 04, 2006 4:46 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: LL110
- Coal Size/Type: Rice/ Buck
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
- Stove/Furnace Model: 110 Boiler
- Location: Bloomsburg, PA
Any Dayton motor from grainger is junk any more. You may want to see if there is a cross over number and look at a baldor motor as they are probably the best industial motor out there.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat. Dec. 01, 2012 8:19 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman Magnum Stoker
- Coal Size/Type: rice
- Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
- Stove/Furnace Model: Magnum Stoker
- Location: New Tripoli Pa
I ordered my motor from the guy on e-bay. I should have it today or tomorrow. It was the best price I could find. I'll let you all know how it goes.