- Posts: 857
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 26, 2007 9:55 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: alaska kodiak stoker 1986. 1987 triburner, 1987 crane diamond
- Location: Birdsboro PA.
is it possible to get a replacement ash door?
the stoves sheetmetal sat flat on a concrete pad for a long time.....some of the sheetmetal got crusty.....i cleaned and painted everthing and did a little repair, but the bottom of the ash door is very thin.
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 2063
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 19, 2007 9:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
The ash pit door is available.