A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue. Nov. 06, 2012 5:47 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: efm 1950s
- Coal Size/Type: pea
- Other Heating: electric
- Stove/Furnace Make: efm
- Stove/Furnace Model: af
- Posts: 5997
- Joined: Sun. May. 02, 2010 11:26 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
- Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE
- Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek
- Location: Junction of PA-OH-WV
google oil burner motor.
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE