My Trip to PA, Stove Country

funstuff

Post by funstuff » Wed. Dec. 12, 2007 5:49 pm

We had a great time coming to PA. It was good to see some hills. We are at 6ft elv where I live in MD. All the leaves were gone but we did see orange as we drove. Hunters not far from the PA turnpike. I thought it was strange they let hunters pull off and park along side the turnpike. In MD you would be towed in less then an hour. Coalstoker said you all shot up all your deer. Whats up with that?

Any how we visited a few stove places. We found Alaska stoves to be of high quality. We have purchased five stoves and we are now dealers in MD. Our stoves might be ready next week. My family and I are going on a cruise out of FL on thursday. We are driving down tuesday. We had a warm spell here. Today it was in the 50's. No need to burn coal but I am sure it will be soon. We have sold two stoves so far and me and my buddy have each bought one. We are exicited to get them in and going. So we can save on running those heat pumps.

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Wed. Dec. 12, 2007 6:25 pm

Make sure to send all you customers here to get the good info. :D Good Luck with the business, you should do well once you convince a few people.

New Customer to friend: You payed HOW MUCH to heat last winter? Where is this stove guy at...

funstuff

Post by funstuff » Thu. Dec. 13, 2007 7:55 pm

Cool site. I wish I would have known about this site before I made my wood boiler. I will try to convert it to coal. I am thinking already about designing a coal boiler similar to my wood boiler but smaller. Using some of my ideas as well as some of the ways these new coal stoves work. It would be cool to be able to build a 150,000btu coal boiler for under $2000. I have some ideas. I will get my Alaska stove in and let every one know how it is going. While designing my wood boiler I spoke with people in ten different states in the US and several experts from Russia. Can I put this link on my web site as a reference?

Richard S.
Mayor
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Post by Richard S. » Thu. Dec. 13, 2007 11:06 pm

Surely, the more links the merrier. :D

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”