Stuff an AA 260 in the basement, and set the house temp at 96, and say no more. You, of course will all have to move out of the house and into the 'Man Cave'. Perhaps some estrogen modifications might help out.
Talk about the military 'Don't ask, don't tell', hell that is the biggest part of a successful relationship......don't ask, don't say a word........ well, only two or three: 'Yes Dear', and 'Of course Dear'...or if it is a hard day....'Anything you say dear'.
If it lasts for more than 4 hours, take her for a ride past the local funeral parlors, and perhaps stop in and pick out some 'new furniture' for her. That usually get's the point across.
.....or if you are getting deaf, you are home free!!!!! What? What did you say? Sorry, I can't hear you........
What the heck is it like riding in a vehicle? 90 and the seats are melting, eyeballs all dried out, can't talk because the throat is soooooooo dry, bloody nose, lips cracking and bleeding, sweating so badly it looks like you peed your pants.....THAT is gonna be a FUN trip!!!! Hopefully to the 'Clinic for the Chronically Cold' individual.
Thank gawd Coal is still affordable, it would bankrupt you otherwise!!!
Send you wife up to Ft Kent where the UPS drivers wear shorts all winter.....couple of weeks there would cure her.....or kill her. What's -25 below for the 'Hi temp of the day!'
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Sat. Mar. 17, 2007 6:29 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AA130's,260's, AHS130&260's,EFM900,GJ & V-Wert
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Franks,Itasca 415,Jensen, NYer 130,Van Wert
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Alaska, EFM, Keystoker, Yellow Flame
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska, Keystoker-2,Leisure Line
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska, Gibraltar, Keystone,Vc Vigilant 2
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Ford, Jensen, NYer, Van Wert,
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwoods
- Coal Size/Type: Barley, Buck, Rice ,Nut, Stove
- Other Heating: Oil HWBB
- Location: Central NH, Concord area