For anyone interested, Keystoker has put updated manuals on their website. Haven't looked at the koker's closely yet, but it looks a lot neater and the pictures aren't hand drawn. Very clear looking.
A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11331
- Joined: Thu. Mar. 13, 2008 10:29 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
- Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75
- Location: Linesville, Pa.
Thanks for the link, it looks a lot better than the original I got & has a lot more info.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn & complain & most fools do." Benjamin Franklin