2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed. Oct. 19, 2011 8:32 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: leisure line
- Stove/Furnace Model: pioneer
Can someone crawl behind their LL Pioneer stove and get the specs and model # for the feeder motor? The tag on my feeder motor is worn and I can't make out the numbers. I would like to buy an extra one and I am trying to see if I can order one online or if I have to go thru Leisure line to get it.
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 1929
- Joined: Mon. Oct. 02, 2006 8:59 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
- Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite
- Location: Wilkes Barre, PA
The gear motor is 1.5 RPM with a 5/16 NC output shaft. If you want to make your own feeder arm using a bushing type mounting you can buy the feeder motors from Granger or other industrial supply houses. If you want the threaded shaft you will need to buy the unit from a Leisure Line dealer.