New Addition to the Stoker Family

A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
Flyer5
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Post Tue. Nov. 27, 2007 9:17 pm

I had posted the other day about my recent mis-adventure , but it looks like it was lost in the server crash . I took another 11 hr drive across the state Saturday and picked up a used Keystoker ka-4 boiler . I immediatly went about cleaning it all up finding out what it needed ,turns out not much . I called keystoker Monday morning ordered 2 new side rails . 1 was bad the other started to show imminent failure . I also ordered the aux blower kit . It showed up the next day that is service . I felt sorry for the girl working in the office everyone must have been out hunting she sounded like she was very busy . Well it's all together and ready for service ,I will be installing it next Monday . Hopefully I get my deer before then . I should be able to have it up and running in a day . I will get some pics :D
http://www.leisurelinestove.com

You know when people say it was "better back in my day"?

They were right.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”