Pionneer LE Model Year

Serge
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
Coal Size/Type: Blaschak nuts

Post by Serge » Thu. Dec. 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Just bought an older Pionner model and wondering if somebody can tell me the year of fabrication, the serial model is: 07919, Thanks,

Serge

Matthaus

Post by Matthaus » Fri. Dec. 16, 2011 5:25 am

Best guess is around 2005 or 2006 we are on 11,000 now. Stay warm! :)

blrman07

Post by blrman07 » Fri. Dec. 16, 2011 7:22 am

Hope you can help me also. I rescued a stove that has some age on it but it still can be resurrected I know. It appears to be an old Pocono model (guess on my part) and has the blower unit for the convection air sitting in a box inside the hopper blowing across the top of the stove. It also has a feed adjustment knob at the rear of the top of the hopper that connects to the slider plate by what looks like two universal joints. Turn the knob one way and it feeds more, turn the other and it feeds less. Nothing is checked on the data plate advising what the model is and there is the serial number stamped on the plate.

Serial Number 5526.

Can you tell me what model and year manufacturer I have?

Thanks,

Larry

Serge
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93
Coal Size/Type: Blaschak nuts

Post by Serge » Sat. Dec. 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Thanks Matthaus for the information

Matthaus

Post by Matthaus » Tue. Dec. 20, 2011 8:48 pm

blrman07 wrote:Hope you can help me also. I rescued a stove that has some age on it but it still can be resurrected I know. It appears to be an old Pocono model (guess on my part) and has the blower unit for the convection air sitting in a box inside the hopper blowing across the top of the stove. It also has a feed adjustment knob at the rear of the top of the hopper that connects to the slider plate by what looks like two universal joints. Turn the knob one way and it feeds more, turn the other and it feeds less. Nothing is checked on the data plate advising what the model is and there is the serial number stamped on the plate.

Serial Number 5526.

Can you tell me what model and year manufacturer I have?

Thanks,

Larry
Hi Larry if you can post a picture that would help, we did not have any stoves with a hopper mounted fan except the Econo that I know of. I'll do some checking and post more info if I find it.

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”