Harman Magnum and Combustion Fan

A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
heatwithcoal
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: AK-110
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: AK-110

Post Mon. Oct. 22, 2007 9:40 am

I did not see any duty cycle info or SF number on the spec plate. I suppose Fasco's website will have a spec sheet on the fans though.

Oh, then there is that one other thing,

Like I said

I do plan on staying nice and warm ...but wait .....I will be watching the Red Sox in the World Series though :wink:

Mark

ken
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker - Rice Coal
Stove/Furnace Model: 75K - Bay Window - Direct Vent

Post Mon. Oct. 22, 2007 11:50 am

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( good luck red sox :)
"Politicians are like socks; if you don't change them often enough they start to stink."

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post Mon. Oct. 22, 2007 1:36 pm

heatwithcoal wrote:I did not see any duty cycle info or SF number on the spec plate.
Smaller fractional HP motors rarely have any usefull info. Typically you will get them at about 1/3-1/2 HP and up.

lime4x4

Post Fri. Oct. 26, 2007 7:47 pm

I run my combustion and blower fan 24/7. I'm going into my 3rd heating season with the stoker still using the same fans that came with the stove

lime4x4

Post Fri. Oct. 26, 2007 7:47 pm

I run my combustion and blower fan 24/7. I'm going into my 3rd heating season with the stoker still using the same fans that came with the stove

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”